North Canberra Support Coordination
We are a registered NDIS provider
We strive to provide high quality support coordination services to the Canberra community in:
- Mental Health
North Canberra Support Coordination has provided support coordination services with complex disabilities and mental health support to clients living in Canberra since 2014.
Our team has qualifications in counselling, mental health and have provided a range of specialist support coordination services within the NDIS field. We are a mobile service, with all our appointments occurring at your home or in the community.
We are a registered NDIS provider.
Meet and Greet
We can arrange meet and greet's to ensure that we are the right fit for your needs. This can take please either at your home or in the community.
What we do
If you chose to work with us, we will implement services for yourself or your family member. The types of services we implement can include:
- Allied Health Professionals (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Psychology)
- Engage services (Gardening, Cleaning, Transport, Social Support)
- Getting the most benefit out of your plan
- Specialist disability accommodation (SDA) or Supported independent living (SIL)
- Assistance with change of circumstances
- Help engage you with local advocates
© Copyright North Canberra Support Coordination